About UsWelcome to Your Caring Dentist
Here at Your Caring Dentist, we focus on preventing dental disease and providing a warm, family atmosphere. Our patients receive the highest standard of dental care.
We also take pride in our ability to address “dental fear” in a relaxed environment where patients feel comfortable.
At Dr. Sheila Dobee’s office, we see patients as part of our extended “dental family.” Not only do we provide modern, professional dental services, but we also treat you with the highest quality of care and respect.
We Use State-of-the-Art Materials and Equipment
At Your Caring Dentist, all of the equipment and instruments used are state of the art and hypoallergenic. Additionally, all dental fillings and prosthetic implants are BPA free and biocompatible. Going beyond that, we ensure that the work we do provides superior function, durability, and cosmetic excellence.
We Schedule Ample Time for Your Appointments
We like to get to know our patients. In order to ensure you never feel rushed, we schedule ample time with each patient at Your Caring Dentist. It is especially important for us to be prompt and on time with your appointment. We also offer late evening or early appointments for your convenience.
Affording The Dentistry You Deserve
Dental Insurance Benefits and Billing
At Your Caring Dentist, we know dental benefits can be complex and hard to understand. That’s why we’re here to help you get educated and maximize the benefits your plan provides. We start by getting a thorough breakdown of benefits from your insurance benefits carrier. Of course, we welcome the use of dental plans in our office and are happy to help you apply your benefits towards required treatment. However, we caution our patients against basing vital health care decisions solely on whether your plan covers it or not. Coverage for procedures can vary greatly between plans. Also, there are many other factors such as frequency, history, waiting periods, deductibles, exclusions, downgrades, etc. These can affect whether or not your plan would cover the required treatment and how much they’ll cover.
Here are some common examples of how coverage can vary.
- Some plans will downgrade composite (tooth colored) fillings to silver mercury-based fillings. This is, of course, because the silver fillings cost less.
- Some plans would pay 100% for sealants while others exclude sealants.
- Although most plans exclude coverage for dental implants, some may cover them.
- Different insurance plans have different waiting periods for fillings, crowns, and other procedures they cover.
- Some plans may require you to apply a deductible to preventative care (cleanings)… Even though they say preventative is covered at 100%.
- Some limit the frequency of common procedures such as cleanings and X-Rays. For example, some plans may allow up to three cleanings per year while others may only cover two. Others only cover cleanings when they’re six months apart or more.
We work with most dental PPO plans.
At Your Caring Dentist, we do work with most dental PPO plans and accept assignment of dental benefits. Our experienced staff will gladly answer any questions you may have about your benefits and co-pays. We’ll even help you fill out and submit your insurance forms. It’s important to know that even the best dental insurance plans have an annual maximum benefit limit (usually up to $2500 per year). After that, you’ll need to cover the rest. You’re also responsible for any deductibles, co-payments and any balance not covered by your plan. Although we collect these charges at the start of the treatment, we also have financing and payment options.
Getting the right Dental treatment is an excellent investment in your general health and emotional well being. At our office, we strive to give you the highest quality of care and experience. Meanwhile, we offer a range of flexible payment options to make your dental care affordable. We also do everything we can to help you make the most of your dental insurance benefits. While payment is due at the time service is rendered (unless prior arrangements have been made), we’re happy to help you find affordable ways to pay. We can also estimate your co-payment to help you prepare. The flexibility of our payment options helps ensure that cost won’t deter you from doing what is best for you and your family’s health. We understand that different people have different needs when it comes to handling their financial obligations. Given that, we provide the following payment options:
- Cash, Debit, and Credit Cards (Visa, MC and Discover only) are gladly accepted as payment.
We also offer flexible, no-interest payment programs.
- Care Credit card – in case finances are tight, we offer flexible NO-interest payment programs that make it easier for you to get the treatment or cosmetic procedures you need immediately, then pay for it over time with a monthly payment that fits your budget.
- Quick online application with an instant decision.
- High acceptance rates.
- Interest-FREE payment options up to 12 months (we pay the fees for you).
- Extended payment terms available upon request.
- No setup or annual fees.
- Accepted at other Healthcare providers (Cosmetic Surgery, Eye Care,…).
- You can use your Care Credit card in conjunction with your dental insurance or on its own.