Google Testimonials for Your Caring Dentist
When choosing a dentist, how do you know which one is best for you? Is there a way to check on the reputation of a dentist, based on reviews by previous patients? Traditionally, people chose their dentists by word of mouth and testimonials from friends or family. Or even more often, they end up with a provider because that dentist was the only dentist in town.
However, in a large metropolitan area, there is no shortage of dental care options. So how do you choose?
Here’s the great thing:
Word of mouth still works, and now, with 21st-century technology, it’s better than ever and easier to find testimonials you can trust.
We can see live, verifiable reviews and testimonials from not only our family and friends but hundreds or thousands of other people who have visited the dentist you’re considering.
6 Tips for Finding Your Next Family Dentist
Here are some tips on finding a good dentist based on testimonials from people you know and reviewers on the web.
1. Ask friends, family, co-workers, or neighbors for recommendations.
2. Ask your local pharmacist or family doctor who their patients use, or if there’s someone to whom they frequently refer patients.
3. If you’re planning a move to a new area, ask your current dentist for recommendations to dentists where you’ll be living.
4. You can also contact the dental society in the state or city in which you live. The American Dental Association actually provides a comprehensive list of state and local dental societies on their consumer website: MouthHealthy.org.
5. Also, check the telephone directory (offline or online) under “dentists” and “associations” to find local dental societies.
6. Don’t be afraid to interview your dentist. When you’re booking an appointment, ask your new dentist if they have customers prepared to offer a recommendation that they can share with you. They may or may not have all of their reviews posted on their websites.
We at Your Caring Dentist Group value our customers and greatly appreciate the excellent reviews we’ve received over the years. It’s rewarding for us to know that we’ve helped people have a more brilliant, beautiful, healthy smile.
Did you love the work Your Caring Dentist did for you? We’d greatly appreciate your feedback and review!
Make your appointment with one of the highly qualified practitioners at Your Caring Dentist today and create your own brilliant dental success story.