You’ve found our office and our excellent team of dental professionals, and you’re ready to get started creating your beautiful new smile. But why book an appointment with us?
Here are 10 reasons why you should book your appointment with the
Your Caring Dentist Group today:
1. Your Caring Dentist Group consists of a team of highly trained professionals who are passionate about providing care with the latest and safest techniques.
2. Our practice takes a holistic approach to dentistry, treating patients as a whole rather than focusing only on dental procedures.
3. With nearly two decades of experience in practice, Your Caring Dentist Group comprises a range of specialists and general dentists for all your needs.
4. In addition to formal training and education, our team actively pursues excellence via ongoing and frequent continuing education.
5. Our team stays up to date on the latest developments and procedures for making dentistry as safe, natural, and pain-free as possible.
6. Your Caring Dentist Group uses state-of-the-art materials and equipment.
7. We schedule ample time for your appointments because we like to get to know our patients.
8. All dental fillings and prosthetic implants are biocompatible and BPA free.
9. We offer early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments as well as two locations for your convenience.
10. We offer multiple payment options, including Care Credit, and we work with most dental plans.
Your Caring Dentist Group has received excellent reviews and recommendations from our patients from all over the extended Fremont area, including San Francisco, Newark, and more. At Your Caring Dentist, we focus on the prevention of dental disease. You’ll find our office a warm, inviting, family-friendly atmosphere, and our patients receive the highest quality standard of dental care.
We take pride in our strides to address and eliminate dental fear in a relaxed environment that makes our patients and their families feel as comfortable as possible.
Finally, the team at Your Caring Dentist Group see our patients as a part of our extended “dental family.” We provide modern and professional dental services, and we are committed to treating you and your family members with the highest quality of respect and care.
So what are you waiting for? Schedule your appointment with us today. Please call (510) 509-1002 or complete the following form to request an appointment. We look forward to seeing you!